Welcome to the M2Beaute (“Site”). Please review these Site Terms and Conditions, which govern your use and purchase of products from our Site. By accessing, browsing, or using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound bybthese terms. If you do not agree to these terms then please do not use this Site.
This site is owned and operated by Royal Beauty, T/A M2Beaute Ireland. Our registered office is Unit 9a Plato Business Park, Damastown, Dublin 15, Republic of Ireland. Telephone number:
Company Reg. No 446886, VAT registration number IE9800876I.
All rights in this website are owned by us. Any unauthorised use, copying or modification is prohibited.
1. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. We have no liability in respect of the content of other websites that are linked to from M2Beaute.ie
3. We will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and send you a further email to confirm your order details. Please note that neither email is acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we dispatch the product(s) to you.
4. Delivery charges are specified in the “Delivery section”. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales.
5. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
6. All prices shown on our website are VAT included.
7. We try to ensure that the prices quoted are correct and that all products are accurately described on this website. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description or price of goods displayed on this website. If we discover an error in the price or description of goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order based on the correct price or description, or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
8. Payment can be made by any method specified in the “Payment Section”. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
10. Please note that if you wish to return goods under our Approval guarantee, you have 14 days from receipt of the goods to return them to us.
11. For further information on returns and exceptions to our home approval guarantee please see the “Return Policy”.
12. The warranty shall not apply if any goods have been damaged in any way by the customer.
13. Customers returning goods should bring with them proof of purchase. Customers will be responsible for the organisation and cost of returning goods to us.
14. These provisions (terms, conditions, disclaimers and exclusions) shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. If any of these provisions are deemed or found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then the provision or provisions so found shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Shipping & Delivery
All our products are supplied in specially designed M2BEAUTE GIFT BOXES
IRELAND / UK (1-3 Business days)
FREE GLS Expedited shipping
- U.S. Locations
FREE USPS Standard Registered Shipping 5-14 Business Days
Expedited UPS/USPS Shipping 1-3 Business Days $4.99
All prices are VAT included.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once you have submitted your order, you will receive an order confirmation email to confirm that your order has been received. This email will contain your order number, which along with the postal code of your shipping address. Once your order dispatched you will receive another email with carrier details and tracking number.
Please note that on occasion, such as during holiday rush and large sales events, there may be a slight delay in processing time. Your business is important to us, and we make every effort to process your order as quickly as we can.
All orders received before 12:00pm CST Monday - Friday are processed within 2 business days of payment verification.
Please carefully review your shipping information before placing your order.
We hope you are delighted with your purchases and that the goods meet with your requirements. If for any reason you are unhappy you may return the goods to us in accordance with our return policy.
All items must be returned in their original condition, unused and unopened. All returns
must be made within 14 days of receipt. Please enclose copy of your purchase receipt.
Return shipping will be at the cost of the purchaser. Since we cannot take responsibility for
returned items lost in transit we would strongly advise that you use a registered post.
A refund will be made upon receipt of item(s) back, and only to the original credit/bank card used for the online item purchase, excluding any delivery charges incurred by us.
For return requests please email us to email@example.com prior organizing returns.
We can cancel an order up until it is dispatched. If the order has been dispatched, you can return the goods to us according to our return policy and we will organise a refund (excluding delivery cost). To cancel an order you must email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and quote your order reference number which you will find on your confirmation email.
You can shop at www.m2beaute.ie online with confidence. All payments are secured by gateway provider REALEX PAYMENTS and PayPal. Your financial information is never shared with the merchant.
FB Contest Official Rules – March 2017
- The promoter is: Royal Beauty, T/A M2Beaute Ireland, Company Reg. No 446886 whose registered office is at Unit 9a Plato Business Park, Damastown, Dublin 15.
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over except employees of M2Beaute and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via M2Beaute Cosmetics Facebook page: https://business.facebook.com/M2BeauteCosmetics
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Start Date for entry will the Date of the competition announcement on FB and Closing Date for entry will be 25th March 2017.
- After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Enter M2beaute Photo Contest and be in chance to win a Spa Weekend Break in a Muckross Park Hotel & Spa for yourself and your mum. Simply upload a picture capturing a moment you two will never forget, something that makes your relation special. Also provide us with your email address and order number received when purchasing M2Beaute products online or a receipt when purchased from one of our resellers.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as follows: Spa weekend break in a Muckross Park Hotel & Spa for two – mother and daughter. The prize includes two nights bed and breakfast with dinner on one evening including a 50 min full body massage or facial for each person. The prize is as stated and no cash equivalent or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen from all valid entries: an independent jury will select 1 winner (mother and daughter) among all valid entries. The contest is only valid when there are at least 5 valid entries, otherwise it can be cancelled by the promoter.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or Facebook within max 28 days of the closing date. Announcement and instructions for prize will be sent via FB message or to the e-mail address provided or/and announced on M2Beaute’s FB page.
If the winner cannot be contacted, do not provide us with his shipment address or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and unchallengeable.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. By participating each entrant grants Promoter (only – no third parties involved) permission to use his/her name, email address, likeness or comments for electronic and direct marketing or publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law. By entering the competition the entrant is indicating the consent to use their personal data (email address, name and picture) for electronic and direct marketing purposes. As a minimum, an individual is given a right to refuse such use of their personal data both at the time the data is collected (an "opt-out") –by an explicit message to us and, in the case of direct marketing by electronic means, on every subsequent marketing message.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, email address and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UE data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into to the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to M2Beaute Cosmetics and not to any other party. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Promoter, not Facebook. The content and personal data coming directly from users is being collected by the Promoter (and not Facebook).